- Small size portable
- 20ps Time interval accuracy (channel A to B)
- Very Low noise floor
- 4M Sa/s maximum measure Rate
- Built-In NIST Traceable Time-Base
- Seamless transition from R&D Lab to device characterization
- Unbeatable accuracy, flexibility and measurement speed
- Easy to integrate in ATE systems
GuideTech’s computer-based "CTIA" Continuous Time Interval Analyzer product line, with smaller foot-print and much more powerful performance than before, also available in portable 6"W x 4"H x 12"L.
The GT9001P-USB3 chassis is an industrial grade platform with high-accuracy 100MHz time-base with NIST traceable calibration, enabling optimal test a low cost
GuideTech’ CTIAs enables serial interface pattern verification and full jitter analysis in milliseconds in the field as well as for fast automated characterization and high-throughput production test on all ATE platforms, including low-cost in house testers.
Some of GT9001P-USB3 measurements includes: Time interval, Frequency, Time interval Error, 1 PPS, Alan Variance, Jitter measurements, PLL & Clock Jitter, spread Spectrum Modulation, PLL Lock Time, Period, Pulse width, Tpd, Rise/Fall Time, and more.