- Small-Size Portable
- DC - 2.7 GHz Frequency range
- Up to 0.9ps Time Resolution Single Shot
- Very Low noise floor
- Extremely High Throughput
- Expandable to 24 synchronized channels
- Built-In NIST traceable Time Base
- Unbeatable accuracy, flexibility and measurement speed
- Easy to integrate in ATE systems
The GT9000 computer-based “CTIA” Continuous Time Interval Analyzer product line also available on a scalable 2 to 24 channels with 10.1" touch screen display as well as in a 19" Rack Mount.
The product can be populated with either the GT668 Continuous Time Interval Meter a or the GT210 Time Interval Meter.
The GT9000 chassis is an industrial grade plateform with high-accuracy 100MHz time-base with NITS traceable calibration, enabling optimal test at low-cost.
Some of the GT9000 measurements include: Time Interval Meter, 1 PPS, Jitter measurement, PLL & Clock jitter, Spread Spectrum Modulation, PLL Lock Time, Frequency, Period, Pulse Width, Skew, Tpd, rise/Fall Time, and more.