- DC - 2.7 GHz input Frequency range
- Very Low noise floor
- High Accuracy and measurement speed 4M m/s per channel
- Two programmable Inputs
- UTC Synchronizable with 1 PPS
- Complete instrument on one card
- Easy expandable for building complete PXI/PXIe systems
- Easy to integrate in ATE systems
The GT210 Time Interval Counter includes all the functions normally found on premium counters: Time interval, Frequency, Period, Totalize, Ratio, Time interval with Delay, and pulse Width.
Unlike many other boards of this kind, these instruments deliver worry-free results, and their inputs are high instrumentation quality, with the sensitivity and damage protection features common to all high quality counters.
With easy expansion and modular capabilities, GuideTech offers wide range of TIC solutions in PCI, PCIe, PXI, PXIe and integrated systems.
The GT210 counters is operated just like conventional bench-top instruments with a standard Virtual Panel Software which uses the power of a PC and/or controller to speed and simplify data acquisition and analysis. Standard deviation, peak to peak jitter, or graph of the measurements can be viewed or saved to disk at the push of a button without any programming.