- 2.3GS/s, Four channel Real Time Sample Rate
- 14 bits Resolution
- 10ps resolution Programmable inter-channel
- Up to 1GHz sine and 500MHz square waves
- 16M waveform memory (Option 32M)
- Two selectable output paths 2V p-p / 4V p-p into 50Ω
- AM, FM, FSK, PSK, ASK, Amp. Freq. Hop, Sweep and Chirp
- Advanced sequencer for step, loop, nest and jump scenarios
- Remote control through LAN,USB and GPIB
- 32-bit LVDS Parallel / Separate Outputs in option
- Four programmable markers
- Store/recall on disk-on-key or 4GB internal memory
The WX2184C is a 2.3GS/s four channel arbitrary waveform generator, which offer unrivaled performance, in unmatched case size and cost, without compromising bandwidth and signal integrity.
Using the very same 12.5” width, 2U height box as the single and dual channel versions of the WX series, the four channel additions provide more channel density for high-speed AWG than ever revealed before in a benchtop, allowing customers to shrink, even further, their bench or system space.