- 11-Channel, 2.5 GS/sec per Channel.
- Voltage Swing: 0V to 2V into 50 ohms.
- 8 MPoints/Chan (8,388,608).
- Full scale Trise/Tfall = 250 picoseconds (typ)
- Internal/External Trigger
- 1ppm Internal Clock Stability, < 3psec Jitter
- Internal Master Clock, 25 MHz to 2.5 GHz
- Programmable segmentation size, trig, looping, etc.
- Alum Box 5.3" x 5.3" x 1" with USB, Pwr Brick.
- Software GUI and API for Windows XP, Windows 7/10 (32-bit/64-bit), and others (email).
The 11 channel, 2.5 GSPS, DPG7511 is a highly versatile PC controlled Digital Pattern Generator. It incorporates many advanced features such as programmable segment sizes, looping, and individual segment triggering. It also has unique output drivers that can produce extremely clean LVTTL signals with 250 picoseconds rise/fall times into 50 ohm loads. The high speed Digital Outputs can be clocked internally or externally (opt.). The on-board clock source uses an extremely stable oscillator (1ppm) with ultra-low phase noise (1 ps RMS). These specs combined guarantee that the generator will produce what you expect so you can concentrate on your application. Also, the timing resolution of 400 ps along with the programmable clock rate allows you to create a stress test for almost anything.