- 4 GS/s Real time Sample Rate
- 12 bits Resolution
- 1 channel
- DC Coupled into 50 ohms ; 4 / 16 MSamples
- 1 ppm internal clock stability, < 5 ps Jitter
- Wideband SFDR < -40 dbc @ (DC to 1.5 GHz)
- Full scale Trise/Tfall = 120 ps typical
- 10 MHz External or Internal clock
- Programmable Segmentation Size, Trig, Looping
- USB Box, PCI/PCIe Bracket optional.
- Software GUI and API for WinXP, Win7 – 32/64
The 4.0 GS/s, DAx14000 is a highly versatile PC controlled Arbitrary Waveform Generator. It incorporates many advanced features such as programmable segment sizes, looping, and individual segment triggering.
Since the data downloaded to the card can be arbitrary almost any waveform that the user can imagine and can be created. Whether it be random noise, a custom shaped pulse, a pure sine wave a modulated subcarrier, or an encoded radar signature, the DAx1400 will faithfully reproduce it.