- RF output frequency range: 4 MHz - 8 GHz
- Min. Frequency step: < 0.001 Hz
- Rf output level: up to +27 dBm
- Phase noise: less than -121 dBc/Hz (@ 10KHz offset @ 1 GHz)
- Power supply: +5V, +9V, -12V
- Dimensions: L=185mm, W=87.5mm, H=12.5mm
- Programming interface: SPI, LVTTL 3.3V, 5V tolerant
- Acessories: Heat Sink, Evaluation board, RF Debug Application
The BF-LNO-HP30M module is a wideband synthesizer (RF signal generator) operating up to 8 GHz, high frequency resolution and high output signal level.
Output power is variable and AGC controlled with digital compensation system based on calibration data written in memory of the device. Synthesizer also has multi-path filtering block for additionnal harmonic suppression.
Device is digitally controled via SPI interface. Frequency tuning can be dynamically programmed within all specified frequency range. High output signal level allows the device to be used in many applications.