- Only 400µs frequency switching time
- Very low SSB phase noise: -108dBc/Hz at 10GHz and 20kHz offset
- Comprehensive AM, low distortion, wideband, DCFM, and high speed pulse modulation for testing all type of receivers
- Fast pulse and AM modulation (optional)
- Input for USB power sensor
- LAN/USB/GPIB (optional) remote control
- 19'',1U compact packaging
- Options: higher output power, extended power range down to -90dBm, GPIB interface, remote modulation
The APSIN20G-1URM is a low noise and fast switching covering a frequency range from 100kHz to 20GHz.
The instrument provides a mHz frequency resolution, a wide and accurately leveled output power range, and low spurious levels. It is targeted for applications where a high-quality CW microwave source with analog modulation is required.
The APSIN20G-1URM includes AM; DC-coupled wideband-FM, PM, FSK and PSK, and fast pulse modulation as standard. Optionally, frequency chirps and programmable pulse trains get be executed.
The APSIN20G-1URM operates with an ultra-stable temperature compensated 100 MHz reference (OCXO) to ensure minimal drift, and can be phase-locked to any external reference from 1 to 250MHz.
This instrument offers a reliable and powerful alternative to expensive high-end microwave signal generators, where small size and excellent microwave performance at an attractive cost is required.
The APSIN20G-1URM is 19" 1U Rackmount compact packaging.