- Very compact and rugged enclosure
- RF output frequency range: 9KHz to 3.0GHz
- 0.1Hz to 50KHz rate AM and fast pulse modulator
- LAN + USB + GPIB (optionnal) with SCPI instruction set
- PC-based virtual panel software utilities and drivers
- Powerful trigger and sweep modes
The Model APGEN3000 is a versatile, ultra-compact general-purpose radio frequency signal generator covering a frequency range from 9kHz to 3.0GHz with 0.1 Hz frequency resolution, very good signal quality, and powerful trigger features. It is ideally suited for a wide range of applications where good signal quality, fast switching, and an accurate and wide output power range is required. The Model APGEN3000 offers a power range from -65 dBm to +10 dBm and includes built in sweeping modes and modulation capabilities ideally suited for EMC measurements.
The Model APGEN3000 offers various control interfaces like USB, LAN, or GPIB (optional). Each interface allows easy and fast communication using the SCPI 1999 command set. Remote control of the instrument can be quickly attained from any host system. A free application programming interface (API) or programming examples for Matlab, Labview, C++, and other commercially available tools make implementation very straightforward.