- Two independent delay channels (four channels available in option)
- 1 ps time resolution
- < 5 ps RMS jitter (Slave to Slave)
- < 6 ps Drift (Slave to slave)
- 1 second range
- Output pulse up to 10V, 1 ns rise time under 50 Ω
- Three trigger modes
- Internal, or external, or timing system
- Controlled via Ethernet, Web page and Front Panel
- Compact packaging 2U, 19”
The GFT1012 Precise Slave delay Generator is specially designed to provide Precise pulse in Timing System application where a Master delivers an optical data stream to synchronize Slave Delay Generators.
The GFT1012 provides two independently delayed pulses on the rear panel (four channels are available as an option). Delays up to 1 second can be programmed with 1ps resolution and channel to channel jitter is less than 5 ps RMS. BNC outputs deliver pulse up to 10V with 1 ns rise time under 50Ω.
The GFT6012 provides three trigger modes: External trigger mode from trigger input, Internal trigger mode from one programmable timer or software command, or Timing Sytem mode from optical input linked to a Master. One T0 channel is used as a delay reference for all delay channel output pulses.
GFT1012 parameters can be locally controlled over the front panel keys and LCD display and remotely controlled via Ethernet (10/100 Mb/s) or Internet (Web page from Internal Web server).