- Sensitive CsI and LiI scintillators for excellent search capability and fast response
- Energy-compensated PIN diode for high dose rate range and accurate dosimeter capabilities
- Prominent visible, audible and vibration alarms
- Alerts first responders to radiactive threats
- Accurately measures accumumulated dose to the wearer
- Immersible in water for easy decontamination
- Top-mounted, invertable display
- Continuous digital readout in Rem/hour (µR/h & mR/h) or in Slevert/hour (µSv/h & mSv/h) and counts per second
- Two operation keys, simple intuitive programming
- Long calibration life
- Two AA Alkaline batteries last up to 600 hours
- Large 30.000 point satalog capacity, downloaded via cable-free Bluetooth connection
The Gamma RAE II R is a gamma radiation detector and full-range dosimeter in a single instrument, in two option: standard and rechargeable.
Designed specially to meet the needs of first responders, it has the rapid response of a detector and the accurate dose measurement of a dosimeter.