- Low noise and low consumption
- << 0.0001 Hz to 70 Hz Bandwidth
- Remote Calibration capability
- Time tagging with PPS capability
- Two versions are proposed
- MB3a: Analog version compatible with usual digitizer
- MB3d: Digitial version embedding high performance digitizer
Seismo-Wave is a French provider, specialized in seismological and infrasound instrumentation. Based in Brittany, it supplies all over the world, Microbarometers and seismic sensors, Software and accessories.
Designed in collaboration with CEA, The microbarometer MB3 is the successor of MB2005 (that equips the major part of CTBTO IMS stations). High-resolution sensor, with remote calibration capability, it detects infrasonic waves up to 40 Hz.
Two versions are available:
MB3a: Analog version compatible with usual digitizer
MB3d: Digital version embedding high performance digitizer