- 20 independent delay Channels
- 100 ps resolution (1ps resolution option)
- 25 ps rms jitter
- 10 second range
- Output pulse up to 6 V/50 Ω
- Independent trigger rates for each chanel
- Four triggers
- Three are repetitive from three internal generators
- One is single-shot from external input/puschbutton/software.
- External Clocking up to 100 MHz
- Controlled via Front panel, Ethernet, Internet (Web page)
- Channel ouput amplitude 10 V or 20 V or 32 V
- Channel optical output
- 1 ps delay resolution
- Extension to 40 channels
One input trigger (TRIG IN), or one of the Three synchronized internal generator or command is used to trigger all output channels. A T0 output pulse marks zero delay for each trigger.
All parameters (delay/amplitude/width/trigger source for each channel) may be locally controlled over touch panel and remotely controlled over Ethernet and Internet (Internal web server) interface (10 / 100 Mb/s).
The GFT1020 is well suited to synchronize all the devices of a Picosecond Laser System with only one compact unit and one GUI.