- Four to ten Independent Delay Channels
- <1 ps delay resolution
- <15 ps rms jitter
- 10 seconds delay range
- 10V/1ns rise time into 50Ω channel output pulse
- Independent trigger rates for each channel
- Compact packaging: Rack 19", 1U, 300 mm
- Controlled via Ethernet /Internet (web page) and front panel
- 8 or 10 channels
- Channel output (Amplitude/rise time) 6V/3ns, 20V/2ns, 32V/2ns
One input channel is used to trigger off all output channels. In system mode, the module could be optical triggered by a generator on an optical network.
GFT1004 parameters can be locally controlled over the front panel keys and LCD display, and remotely controlled via Ethernet (10/100 Mb/s) and Internet (web page from Internal web server) interface.